The Quintessential American wood-sided home is distinguished by its details: the profile, the characteristic grain in the wood, the depth-defining shadows produced by the underside of the boards. Rich details, authentic details are exactly what you'll find with our siding. It creates the classic look of the American home.
Charter Oak Siding Systems offer the ultimate way to create lasting beauty. Charter Oak Siding lets you express yourself with rich colors and dramatic contrasts.
Only Charter Oak offers a distinctive, richly textured oak grain finish or a smooth, look-of-paint finish.
And there's a lot more to Charter Oak's special appeal:
- Classic profiles let you create the look that best fits your home. Choose from traditional clapboard or gently shaped dutch lap.
- Authentically detailed profile styling creates deep, realistic shadow lines, just like costly wood sidings.
- A choice of 14 contemporary colors as well as 6 ultra premium colors gives you maximum design flexibility. All colors feature a warm, low-gloss finish that looks just like freshly painted wood.
- Add more appeal with easy-care, color coordinated trim options for windows, doors, corners, soffit and other accent areas.
Get Ready to Enjoy an Easy-Care Lifestyle
It's simple to keep Charter Oak looking like new, because its rich color is part of the siding itself, mixed right into the tough, durable PVC base material. That means it won't scratch off, blister or peel. When Charter Oak needs cleaning, just rinse it with a garden hose.
To give you even greater assurance, Alside backs Charter Oak with a strong lifetime limited warranty.
Alside Design System™
You can install Charter Oak using standard trim and accessories and they'll look great. But if you want to add special appeal to your home, consider the richly detailed options available in the Alside Design System.
- Vertical siding. Create dramatic accent areas with beaded or v-groove designs.
- Soffit. Use beautiful, color-matched soffit panels under eaves and at porch ceilings. Choose either solid or ventilated design. (Vented soffit provides air flow to help reduce heat and humidity buildup in attics.
- Window and door trim. Cornerposts. Wide color choices let you create matching or contrasting color schemes.
Superior Reinforcement Assures Long-term Beauty and Quality
Most homes, even new ones, can have uneven exterior walls. Trust Charter Oak to help eliminate the problem. Its built-in panel reinforcement system easily spans and helps hide wall irregularities:
- Alside's exclusive TriBeam™ technology fuses an extra layer of support to the premium thickness Charter Oak panel. The result is superior rigidity—the most of any vinyl siding on the market.
- Independent tests confirm: No other vinyl siding offers the stay-stiff, wall-straightening rigidity of Charter Oak.
- Smooth walls and straight course lines mean beauty and quality you can count on for years.
|Mon.–Thurs.||9:00 AM–6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM–5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM–3:00 PM|
155 East Saint Charles Road
Villa Park, IL 60181
Directions to our showroom
t. (630) 279-1220
Copyright ©2007–2010 Thermalcraft, Inc. All rights reserved. Web design by (focusednrg).
All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.